Watch the TV Royale episode or skip to the notes.
- Reach Spooky Town at 3600 Trophies
- Legendary Arena moved to 4000 Trophies
- All chests obtained at 4000 Trophies and above now contain more cards and Gold!
- Wall Breakers are a daring duo of dangerous dive bombers! Coming this February.
- See how they work in the game play video by Coltonw83 below:
Two new game modes: look out for these new game modes appearing throughout February
- Royal Hogs keep spawning for both you and your opponent!
- As game goes on, your elixir ramps up, as does the amount of Royal Hogs that spawn.
- Deck building challenge
- Create a deck from a freshly generated collection of 40 cards!
- Each player’s collection is different and will be made up of 15 Commons, 10 Rares, 10 Epics and 5 Legendaries.
- There are some checks to ensure you get spells and win conditions and not too many of the same type, but other than that it’s unique to each player.
- In challenges, all cards will be unlocked and at Level 9
- In global tournaments, it will use your collection levels.
- Trading will be easier now that you can select up to 4 cards to give away when initiating a trade (only 1 will be given away)
- Added the option to set “max losses” in Private Tournaments
- Private Tournaments are now automatically shared to your Clan Chat
- Clan recommendations now show up to 5 Clans with your friends in!
- Also, with the addition of Spooky Town we’ve reshuffled several card unlocks throughout the Arenas — so have a look to see if you now have access to new cards! (Note: any cards you’ve already unlocked will still appear in your chests)