Watch the TV Royale episode or skip to the notes. Trophy Road A brand new way to progress in Clash Royale Ladder (1v1) Collect rewards [...]update
Watch the TV Royale episode or skip to the notes.
A brand new way to progress in Clash Royale Ladder (1v1)
- Collect rewards as you earn Trophies and progress through the Arenas!
- The higher your Trophies, the better the rewards!
- When you progress to a new Arena, you activate that Arena’s Trophy Gate! You can’t drop below the Trophies needed for that Arena, or drop Arenas.
- Once you hit 4000 Trophies, you will not drop below Legendary Arena’s Trophy Gate of 4000, but you can drop through League rankings.
- Activate Chest Speed Boosts for 24 hours when reaching a new Arena.
- New rewards every Season! Along with Trophy Reset at the end of each season, you will also reset your Trophy Road Progress from 4000+. This means that each Season you will be able to earn new rewards throughout! Because of this, League Chests are removed.
- Ultimate Champion League is now at 7000+ trophies, while a new League, Royal Champion, lands in at 6600 Trophies.
- Existing/returning players will unlock ALL Trophy Road rewards upon logging in after installing the update! Nice.
New Game Modes
Create a Mega Deck from 18 cards!
- Increased Elixir
- Increased Deck size (18 Cards)
- Players can develop new strategies and evolve their Clash Royale gameplay experience
Use Elixir from the Arena to defeat your opponent!
- Elixir spawns on both bridges, and must be collected by Troops.
- An Elixir Storage in the middle of the Arena gives 2 Elixir when destroyed.
- The last player to deal damage to the Elixir Storage before it is destroyed gets the Elixir.
- Use this extra Elixir to gain an advantage over your opponent!
Players hunt an Elixir Egg and the first to destroy it spawns a Dragon for their side!
- When the Elixir Egg is destroyed, another one spawns after 30 seconds
- The spawned Dragon can be either Baby Dragon, Inferno Dragon, or Electro Dragon!
New Card: Earthquake
- 3 Elixir Cost, Rare Spell
- Deals Damage per second
- Does full Damage to Crown Towers
- Does 400% Damage to all other buildings
- Damages and slows ground Troops
- Does not affect flying units (it’s Earthquake, not Airquake)