December 4, 2018 · 2 min readupdate
New Global Tournaments
- All new reward system.
- Win more tournament games, unlock more rewards.
- When you win games, you advance up the reward track.
- When the tournament is over, you can unlock rewards for gems.
- Bonus reward claim price is 500 gems (even the first reward you get is well above the gem value)
- Top players in the tournament gets exclusive rewards unlockable only from this tournament system.
- Top 10 on the global leaderboard will get an additional 100K gold for free
- 4 losses and you are out
- Entry prices will vary wildy from event to event.
- Infinite wins — there is no set cap on how far you can go.
- You can spectate players who are on the leaderboard!
- They are always hosted by Supercell.
- The first Global Tournament will happen when the update has arrived.
- Rewards seen in TV Royale are placeholders.
It’s a bit like challenges with a global leaderboard that also gets you rewards.
- Tournaments will now be called Private Tournaments.
- All of them will cost 10 gems to create and have no prizes.
- When creating one, you can choose from any game mode and set a King Level / card level cap.
- Capacity: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000
- Length: 30min, 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h, 1d
- Game Mode:
- Normal Battle
- Double Elixir Battle
- Draft Battle
- Sudden Death Battle
- Triple Elixir Battle
- Rage Battle
- Mirror Battle
- Classic Decks Battle
- Ramp Up Battle
- Double Elixir Draft
- Level Cap: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
- Will not support 2v2 modes, but it is something planned for the future.
- War Bounty wil have chance for gems alongside tokens and bonus gold. Bonus gold percentages have been increased to compensate the fact that there’s fewer bonus gold drops.
- Clan Search. More information in search results
- If clan is active in Clan Wars
- If clan is active in donations
- If there are friends in Clan
- Add friends after 2v2 battles
- Continue Challenges. Some special challenges will allow you to continue from where you have lost.