Are your Facebook friends not showing up on your Clash Royale Friends List? Here’s how to fix that!support
Are your Facebook friends not showing up on your Friends List? Here’s how to fix that!
Step by Step
- Open Facebook
- Open the Hamburger Menu
- Select Settings & Privacy
- Select Settings
- In Settings, select Apps and Websites
- Select Logged In with Facebook
- Find and select Clash Royale in the active apps
- Select App Visibility
- Change setting from Only Me to either Public or Friends
In order for you to see your friends, both you and your friend will need to change the visibility setting. This setting was changed to “Only Me” by default in a recent Facebook update, and that’s why your friends have not been showing up in Clash Royale or other games you play after that.