Battles for the May season of Clash Royale will take place in a sauna, complete with ladles and stove!update season
The Finnish love their saunas — Clash Royale Season 23 will take place at the Golden Dragon Spa, a sauna complete with sauna ladles on the Princess Tower and the King Tower as a larger-than-life sauna stove! 😆
Season 23 begins on Monday, May 3, 2021.
Table of Contents
- Tower Skins & Emotes
- Arena: Dragon Spa
- Emotes, Tower Skin, and Arena in Action
- Boosted Cards
- Other Happenings
- Game Modes
- Find the best decks for game modes
Tower Skins & Emotes
- Thermal Baths tower skin. Pass Royale at Tier 10.
We’ll also be getting the first-ever Mortar emotes!
- Mortar: Sick / Crying. Shop.
- Mortar: Tower Destroyed. Pass Royale.
Arena: Dragon Spa
Players will battle in the Dragon Spa arena. This arena first appeared in Season 11. A golden dragon hugs the entire arena and you’ll see him watch the battles from time to time. With its defined color palette and articulated tiles without much distraction, this is one of the best arenas in the game!
Emotes, Tower Skin, and Arena in Action
Tap to enter our code RoyaleAPI automatically so you won’t forget on Monday!
A dragon-themed season won’t be complete without a boosted Legendary Dragon!
- Inferno Dragon
- Season will kick off with the Skeleton Dragons Draft Challenge where players will be able to win Skeleton Dragons, Baby Dragons, Electro Dragons and an Inferno Dragon.
- Party mode all month long:
- Dragon Hunt
- 2v2 Skeleton Dragon Invasion (Skeleton Dragon spawn)
- Friendly Battles:
- Dragon Hunt
Some classic game modes will appear in special challenges:
- Mini Collection
- 2x Elixir Draft
- Giant Rage
- 2v2 Touchdown Draft
- Sir Tag’s Fast Cycle Challenge
Find the best decks for game modes
Use our battle type filter to look for the best decks when these challenges run! Here’s how:
If you prefer seeing all the game modes as a list on a page, visit Deck Search by Battle Types