The new champion will storm the arena in November. Everyone will get it for free when he arrives.new card season update
Little Prince is a new Champion card coming to Clash Royale in the November season. We haven’t had a new card for a long time, so he will get a huge entrance. Besides the new Champion card, we’ll see a new card evolution — Archers. Check out the related posts to deep dive into these new cards and their mechanisms.
Season 53 begins on Monday, November 6th, 2023. There are no balance changes this month.
Table of Contents
- Video Preview
- Tower Skins
- Tavern Table (Pass Royale Gold)
- Royal Escort (Shop)
- Update 2023-11-30
- Archer Evolution: Arrow (Path of Legends)
- Archer Evolution: Braid (Pass Royale)
- Little Prince: Attack (Season Shop)
- Little Prince: Taunt (Challenges)
- Little Prince: Wink (Shop)
- Global Tournaments
- Royal Tournament (Standard): Nov 11 - Nov 15
- Royal Tournament (Mega Draft): Nov 25 - Nov 29
- Champions Triple Draft: Nov 6 - Nov 13, Challenge Nov 10
- Elixir Barrel: Nov 13 - Nov 20, Challenge Nov 17
- Archer Evolution Draft: Nov 20 - Nov 27, Challenge Nov 24
- Rage Mode (1v1 and 2v2): Nov 27 - Dec 4, Challenge Dev 1
- Loading Screen
- Pass Royale
- Season Shop
- Wild Cards
- Mortar Shards
- Wild Shards
- Banner Tokens
- Season Shop Tier List
- Boosted Cards
- Dark Prince
- Banner Items
- Banner Box
- Cocktail Wizard + Bar Shelf
- Little Prince + Tavern Entrance
- Arm Wrestling + Last Orders
- Royal Mischief + Stereo Shoot
- Card Delivery Feature
- Royal Rescue + Tavern Time
- Name unknown
- Name unknown
- Diamond Pass Royale
- Attack + Tavern Trouble (Animated)
- 20-Win Challenge
- 20-Win Challenge Rewards Updated
Get a preview of the upcoming season with our video. Watch it now before diving into the details!
The November battles will unfold in the Tavern Arena, thematically related to the cinematic trailer you’ve seen just a few hours ago. Check out our post about the Little Prince card art if you have missed it.
There will be two (2) tower skin available for this season.
Tavern Table (Pass Royale Gold)
The cinematic trailer of Little Prince took place at a tavern – or what I like to call it, an elixir bar. This tower skin is modelled just like the one you’ve seen in the trailer.
|Tavern Table tower skin set.|
Royal Escort (Shop)
The Little Prince arrived at the Clash castle in a carriage. These towers are modeled after that royal escort.
|Royal Escort tower skin set.|
The Royal Escort tower skin will no longer be released in November 2023, but will tentatively be released in 2024.
This season will introduce five (5) new emotes, all themed around Archers Evolution and Little Prince.
Archer Evolution: Arrow (Path of Legends)
Archer Evolution: Braid (Pass Royale)
Little Prince: Attack (Season Shop)
Little Prince: Taunt (Challenges)
Little Prince: Wink (Shop)
Royal Tournament (Standard): Nov 11 - Nov 15
Royal Tournament (Mega Draft): Nov 25 - Nov 29
Champions Triple Draft: Nov 6 - Nov 13, Challenge Nov 10
Elixir Barrel: Nov 13 - Nov 20, Challenge Nov 17
Archer Evolution Draft: Nov 20 - Nov 27, Challenge Nov 24
Rage Mode (1v1 and 2v2): Nov 27 - Dec 4, Challenge Dev 1
- Archers Shards: 6 at Tier 13, Diamond Pass Royale
- Tavern Table Tower Skin at Tier 48, Gold Pass Royale
- Animated Little Prince Banner at Tier 49, Diamond Pass Royale
- Archer Braid Emote at Tier 96, Gold Pass Royale
Three cards will be available for purchase:
- Archers x100: 500 tokens (10/10)
- Rascals x100: 500 tokens (10/10)
- Dark Prince x5: 500 tokens (10/10)
Buy all of these even if you’re maxed to collect Elite Wild Cards
- 2000 Gold: 400 tokens (10/10)
- 2000 Gold: 800 tokens (10/10)
- 2000 Gold: 1200 tokens (10/10)
- 100 Common Wild: 600 tokens (3/3)
- 100 Common Wild: 1000 tokens (3/3)
- 100 Common Wild: 1400 tokens (3/3)
- 25 Rare Wild: 600 tokens (3/3)
- 25 Rare Wild: 1000 tokens (3/3)
- 25 Rare Wild: 1400 tokens (3/3)
- 5 Epic Wild: 600 tokens (3/3)
- 5 Epic Wild: 1000 tokens (3/3)
- 5 Epic Wild: 1400 tokens (3/3)
- 1 Legendary Wild: 1500 tokens (3/3)
You can get an Rare Book of Cards for 10000 tokens (1/1)
- 1 Mortar Shards: 5000 tokens (1/1)
- 1 Mortar Shards: 10000 tokens (1/1)
- 1 Mortar Shards: 15000 tokens (1/1)
- 1 Wild Shard: 6000 tokens (1/1)
- 50 Banner Tokens: 500 tokens (5/5)
- Little Prince Attack Emote: 10000 tokens (1/1)
Season Shop Tier List
Here’s a table showing the best items to get from the season shop for the November season. Read our Season Shop Buying Guide if you don’t understand what these numbers mean.
Four (4) cards will be boosted throughout November. Use our site to find the best decks, or try out the three top decks for these cards at the moment.
There will only be four banners from the banner box starting this season.
Cocktail Wizard + Bar Shelf
Little Prince + Tavern Entrance
Arm Wrestling + Last Orders
Royal Mischief + Stereo Shoot
Card Delivery Feature
Royal Rescue + Tavern Time
Diamond Pass Royale
Diamond tier of Pass Royale will have an animated banner. It will feature Little Prince and Guardian in a fighting stance.
Attack + Tavern Trouble (Animated)
Here’s everything for this season in a convenient checklist to you can check your collection progress:
We saved the best for last. The 20-win challenge is coming back!
- Starts: Nov 15 at 09:00 UTC
- Ends: Nov 20 at 09:00 UTC
As with previous years, you can depend on us to provide you with the best decks for this challenge.
Update 2023-11-06: The 20-win challenge has been postponed to start on November 15th instead of November 10th. The end date remains the same.
20-Win Challenge Rewards Updated
- ✅ Exclusive emote - 20-emote from CRL 2019
- ✅ Elite Wild Cards from 12+ wins
- ✅ More gold for less wins
- ⭐️ Unlimited attempts with Pass Royale
- 📅 Starts: Nov 15 at 09:00 UTC
- 📅 Ends: Nov 20 at 09:00 UTC
Let us know what you think about this season. Do you like the new cosmetics? Tell us in the comments section below.
If you enjoyed this article, don’t forget to use our code: RoyaleAPI before making purchases at the shop to support us, or get 10% off for the Gold or Diamond Pass at the Supercell Store. Using our code
RoyaleAPI before you check out at the Supercell Store will help us greatly keep our servers running, and to provide quality content in the future.